Did you know that diet has the potential to regulate mood and energy levels, decrease joint pain, increase libido?
A gluten-free diet can do all of these things!
The gluten-free diet excludes foods with wheat, rye and barley. Gluten free products are made from other grains such as rice, corn or quinoa. More people are switching to this type of diet because they want to reduce their risk for developing celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity. The following article will discuss some of the benefits that come along with being on a gluten-free diet:
💌 Complete Benefits of Gluten Free Diet
Weight Loss, now possibole: It may be easier to lose weight on a gluten free diet. There are no added sugars, which can help you avoid that mid afternoon sugar crash and control your sweet tooth. This type of eating also means there is less food in general – meaning it’s easy to keep track of how much you’re eating. By cutting out gluten from the diet, many find they eat less wheat products such as breads and pasta with fibre so their gut doesn’t feel bloated or have gas afterwards.
IBS , you may go now: Many people who cut out gluten notice an improvement in irritable bowel syndrome symptoms or other gastrointestinal problems like acid reflux and heartburn due to the elimination of grains high in FODMAPS (Fermentable Oligosaccharides , Disaccharides, Monosaccharides And Polyols).
Googbye Lactose Intolerance: Eliminating gluten can help with lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar found in dairy that many people have trouble digesting when they’re not producing enough of the lactase enzyme naturally without cutting out all sources of dairy it may seem easier to do so than trying different types or brands of milk and cheese products. For some who are diagnosed as “lactose intolerant” this means avoiding any at all while others just need to avoid high levels like whole milk, aged cheeses (such as cheddar), soft ripened cheeses such as brie and goat cheese.
Celiac Disease, Halt : A lot of those suffering from celiac disease find relief by eliminating gluten from their diet. Celiac Disease is an autoimmune disease that damages the lining of your small intestine and prevents you from absorbing nutrients which can lead to malnutrition, weight loss, diarrhea (sometimes), constipation (occasionally) fatigue or apathy.
No more GERD: Eliminating gluten may help with heartburn. Heart burn happens when stomach acid backs up into the top of your esophagus because it’s not being properly digested in your stomach. Some health professionals recommend eliminating foods high in lactose, caffeine, spicy food and alcohol if you’re having heartburn on a regular basis. It also helps to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of fluids such as water or tea instead of greasy meals or drinks like soda and coffee.
Also on Crohn’s Disease: Eliminating gluten may help with other digestive issues such as Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis. These two conditions are chronic inflammatory diseases that cause your intestines to become inflamed which can result in abdominal pain, diarrhea.
Migraine free Life: Gluten Free diets also have been shown to reduce the frequency of migraine headaches for some people. Gluten is a protein found not only in food but also many medications like antibiotics and antihistamines so it might be worth considering eliminating it from your diet before you resort to medication.
So, enough babbling. Do you want to know all those benefits in essence? If yes, have a look on the following list.
📋 List of Gluten Free Diet Benefits:
- Reduces frequency of migraine headaches.
- Improved digestion with reduced intestinal tract disorders that cause diarrhea , constipation and fatigue.
- Eliminates possible dependency on medication if you’ve had celiac disease, thyroid problems or other gut conditions.
- Replaces common food stuffs such as bread and pasta with quinoa which has a high protein content.
- Promotes weight loss because it curbs appetite and increases metabolism.
- Helps with depression, anxiety or mood swings associated with celiac disease.
- And many more.
📢 FAQ on Gluten Free Diet Benefits:
i) How long to see benefits of gluten free diet?
- Gluten free diet can work in as little as five days, but for better results you should give it a few weeks.
ii) What are the benefits of gluten free diet for non-celiac person?
- Promotes weight loss because it curbs appetite and increases metabolism
- Helps with depression, anxiety or mood swings
iii) Benefits of gluten free diet on skin:
- Reduces acne
- Soothes psoriasis
- Helps with eczema and dermatitis due to gluten intolerance
- Improves skin appearance, texture, elasticity of the skin by removing toxins that contribute to wrinkles. There is also an increase in hydration which improves your complexion.
iv) Benefits of gluten free diet for arthritis:
- Eases joint pain
- Reduces inflammation
- Promotes weight loss since it curbs appetite and increases metabolism. This helps to reduce arthritis symptoms and delay the progression of the disease, which in turn will alleviate some of your suffering.
v) Benefits of gluten free diet on cold sores:
- Improvement of cold sores and other symptoms
- Reduction in time necessary for healing
- Inhibits virus from spreading to new cells. This will help you reduce the frequency or severity of future outbreaks, it may also prevent them completely. Cold sore sufferers have noticed a decrease in pain, lesions and duration when they are on gluten free diet.
So, the gluten free diet will cause reduction in time necessary for healing, inhibits virus from spreading to new cells. This will help you reduce the frequency or severity of future outbreaks, it may also prevent them completely. Cold sore sufferers have noticed a decrease in pain, lesions and duration when they are on gluten free diet and many more.